1) Crack a pinata with friends (fill it with funny dollar store items)
2) Learn how to surf, water ski, drive a jet ski; something extreme!
3) Try to reach 100 consecutive paddleball hits on the beach
4) Study a complicated recipe (croissants!) and spend a rainy day making it
5) Play a board game with some younger family members who probably look up to you
6) Organize a tasting party (wine and cheese, hot dogs, cookies - anything!)
7) Spend the day in a new-to-you museum
8) Invite your family over for a cookout and surprise them with a three course meal
9) Go to a yard sale, buy something, re-purpose it
10) Find the best burger/cupcake/ice cream in your town and make a day of trying them out
What different things will you do this summer?