1) Aveeno Smoothing Pomegranate + Rice Body Wash - Kate had this in the shower for me when I returned from the boot, and I am obsessed with the smell and the silky soft way it makes your skin feel.
2) Maybelline Cherry Me Baby Lips Balm - Britt brought this when she came to visit and I adore it. Let's face it, I'll be 50 one day and still wearing cherry chapstick. It's the best.
3) Burt's Bee's Super Shiny Grapefruit & Sugar Beet Conditioner - I'm a curly girl, and usually stick to my curly-only products, but I love this! It's sulfate-free and makes your hair so soft and shiny. Like, noticeably.
4) St. Ives Apricot Scrub - Another classic, this scrub will always be a staple of mine. It's cheap, it's refreshing and I need to smuggle some in my checked bag when I go back.
5) Korres Fig Body Butter - I think just saying "Fig Body Butter" makes me feel luxurious. (Sidenote: Trader Joe's makes fig butter!)
6) Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne - I have a sample of this right now (because it's $110 for 3.4 ounces, no TY) and I'm trying to make it last.
7) The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel - And last but certainly not least, my favorite product of all time, which needs no description, except that it smells like the rainforest and a citrus grove combined in your shower.
Do you have a favorite food-turned-beauty product that you love? Let me know in the comments!
P.S. It's Wednesday, so that means a new recipe and my favorite comment of the week will be up on the fb page!